The Authorize.Net Gateway
Authorize.Net is the preferred payment gateway among resellers and merchants for managing secure payment transactions using the power and speed of the Internet. Authorize.Net also provides other business-enhancing products that help merchants manage their transactions. Authorize.Net facilitates the submission and routing of credit card and electronic check payment transactions on behalf of its client merchants to the processing networks in real-time–24 hours a day, seven days a week. The Authorize.Net Payment Gateway supports transactions from all types of merchant business models: from Web sites, at retail (where the customer physically presents payment directly to the merchant at the time of purchase at a retail location), mail order/telephone order (MOTO) call and fulfillment centers, and from wireless devices.
Authorize.Net is uncompromising when it comes to providing merchants with secure, trustworthy payment processing services. For receiving and transmitting customer payment information, Authorize.Net implements the most advanced Internet security protocols including 128-bit Secure Sockets Layer (SSL). In addition, Authorize.Net consistently employs an extensive number of best practices, procedures and industry-leading technologies to maintain tight security for the entire payment gateway platform.
How QB EzPay Uses It
QB EzPay incorporates all aspects of the Authorize.Net gateway and all of it’s features.
Authorize.Net understands the evolving needs of merchants with solutions are designed to help your businesses grow.
- Accept a Variety of Payments – All major credit cards, eCheck.Net (electronic checks from bank accounts), gift cards, signature debits, and Internet auctions.
- Manage Transactions – Our full-featured Merchant Interface enables merchants to monitor and control payments.
- Prevent Fraud – Identify suspicious transactions with our value-adding products and built-in fraud tools like AVS and CVV2.
- Risk Management – Sensitive data is stored in the Authorize.Net PCI-compliant data center, not on the merchant’s computer.
- Receive Payments Quickly – Funds are automatically deposited into the merchant bank account within days.
- Free Help – Authorize.Net provides live technical and account support to merchants Monday – Friday, as well as access to online documentation and user guides.
QB EzPay allows you to integrate all of the Authorize.Net feature into your business flow.
- Process payments directly to your QuickBooks company file records including Invoices and sales receipts.
- Process Refunds and Credit Memos within QuickBooks
- Run Transaction Reports and Settle Batches
- Use payment methods stored the CIM system
- Schedule Recurring Transactions using the ARB system
- Import transactions not created within QB EzPay